Visit this links

Thursday, November 8, 2007

HERPES VIRUS

The Herpesviridae are a large family of DNA viruses that cause diseases in humans and animals. The family name is derived from the Greek word herpein ("to creep"), referring to the latent, re-occurring infections typical of this group of viruses. Herpesviridae can cause latent or lytic infections.

Herpes Simplex - An acute, self-limited eruption of clustered vesicles, often with secondary crusting, caused by herpesvirus type 1 or type 2 infection.

Vesicles are located on an erythematous base on keratinized skin or mucous membranes. The most common areas of herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 1 eruptions are the vermilion, or red, borders of the lips and the external nares. The most common areas of HSV type 2 are the external genitalia and perianal areas. However, HSV vesicles can occur anywhere on the skin, mucus membranes, or cornea. Primary infection with the HSV type 1 usually occurs during childhood, and can manifest as fever, headache, regional adenopathy, and gingivostomatitis. Eruptions are usually recurrent, preceded by a prodrome of localized burning and/or pruritus over the site that will develop vesicles within 24 hours. An outbreak of herpes simplex typically lasts around 1 week. HSV is transmitted to others via physical contact, and can be shed subclinically when the host is asymptomatic. Viral replication in and lysis of epidermal cells leads to vesicle formation and local inflammation. The virus remains latent within sensory nerve ganglia for the life of the patient, and can be reactivated following physical trauma, ultraviolet light exposure, menstruation, or fever. Severe complications of HSV infections are rare. Any non-healing ulcer in an immunocompromised host should be evaluated for HSV.


Infections by HSV1, HSV2 and VZV are indistinguishable on routine microscopy. Keratinocytes are enlarged and acantholytic, with resultant formation intraepidermal vesicles and bullae. There is necrosis involving surface epithelium and sometimes involves hair follicles and sebaceous glands. A dense inflammatory infiltrate is often present in the dermis, and extends into the epidermis. The viruses cause typical morphologic changes in the nucleus, most often seen in the epidermis or follicular epithelium: there is multinucleation, molding of nuclei (i.e. closely approximated nuclei that conform to one another’s shape), margination of chromatin along the nuclear envelope (as if the nuclear outline has been highlighted with a marker). Oftentimes the nuclei have a characteristic steel gray color.

The human herpesviruses all share some common properties. One shared property is virus structure - all herpesviruses are composed of relatively large double-stranded, linear DNA genomes encoding 100-200 genes encased within an icosahedral protein cage called the capsid which is itself wrapped in a lipid bilayer membrane called the envelope. This particle is known as the virion.

Following binding of viral envelope glycoproteins to cell membrane receptors, the virion is internalized and dismantled, allowing viral DNA to migrate to the cell nucleus. Within the nucleus, replication of viral DNA and transcription of viral genes occurs. During symptomatic infection, infected cells transcribe lytic viral genes. In some host cells, a small number of viral genes termed latency associated transcript (LAT) accumulate instead. In this fashion the virus can persist in the cell (and thus the host) indefinitely. Reactivation of latent viruses has been implicated in a number of organic diseases. While primary infection is often accompanied by a self-limited period of clinical illness, long-term latency is symptom-free. Following activation, transcription of viral genes switches from LAT to multiple lytic genes that lead to enhanced replication and virus production. Often, lytic activation leads to cell death. Clinically, lytic activation is often accompanied by emergence of non-specific symptoms such as low grade fever, headache, sore throat, malaise, and rash as well as clinical signs such as swollen or tender lymph nodes and immunological findings such as reduced levels of natural killer cells.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
HIV
DIABETES
CANCER
KIDNEY PROBLEMS
AND OTHER DISEASES

Mary Morgan said...

Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

joy bella said...

Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

Ose White said...

I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because Iwas outcast and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i readSomeone testified on how he was cured from HSV-2 so I decided to contactthe same herbalist called Dr Oseremen because I know that nature has the powerto heal everything.I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worrythat he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready andhe sent it to me via FedEx SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i wascured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more canbe saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

Important Links

 

© blogger beta templates | Webtalks